Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spaying and Neutering: The Responsible Thing to Do (+playlist)


I have to say that the AVMA has done a wonderful job with informational videos.  As you can see from my previous posts, I really like them!

I can't tell you enough how important this is and as educated people are, I still see way too many pets that have not yet been spayed or neutered.  It is one of the most important things you can do that not only improves the health and well being of them specifically but for the species as a whole. There are many programs out there that can help if you have concerns about logistics, cost, etc. SO there is really no excuse for all owned pets to not be fixed!  Please refer to our resource page at www.altavistavetclinic.com  for more information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment